Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Valentine 1


I have always been curious as to how well radar detectors work and I pictured it's the kind of gear that batman would use if he were a daily commuter. Bat man is pretty in right now so I think I'll do what he's doing.


I've been told numerous times by angry neighbors, well yelled at not told, to SLOW DOWN (with waving arms). The only difference between them and police is that police will give you a piece of paper that will hike your insurance rate - all because the DMV grossly under rated the potential of that nice open stretch of road in front of ya. So now that you're traveling at the speed you want and not at the speed of what the man told you to drive at you'll want one of these suckers.

I'll have pictures and a written review up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment